Reservoir Cubes "Water Matrix" provide an efficient way to maximize water storage capacity in Pondless® Waterfall reservoirs, Rainwater Harvesting Systems, and permeable paver applications.
- Reduce rock tonnage
- Reservoir can be made smaller because of the increased water percentage due to less rock being used.
- Increase reservoir water capacity from 40% with rock to 90%+ with Res Cubes
- Installation time is reduced considerably.
- Smaller reservior hole means less digging, less liner and less labor.
- Over 3 times more water storage capacity than gravel
- Holds approximately 7.4 gallons of water per cubic foot, compared to gravel, which holds approximately 2.2 gallons of water per cubic foot