Pond plants add beautify and improve water quality of your pond.
- Aquatic Plant Tools help maintain the plants.
- Aquatic Planting Media is soil comprised of a unique blend of natural minerals, including zeolite, which provides a clean, easy to use planting media for water gardeners. It is recommended for all potted aquatic plants, and will not change pH or color the pond water.
- Aquatic Pest Control removes aphid pests off of your pond plants.
- Aquatic Plant Food Liquid is designed to be added to the pond water. The nutrients will be absorbed by all aquatic plants insuring that your pond plants keep.
- Islandscapes provide added protection for fish, added biofiltration such as nitrate removal, shade, and a natural food source for fish and other life.