Sequence pumps can serve a wide variety of water transfer and re-circulation applications. They are designed to operate efficiently over a wide range of flows and pressures. This allows you to get exactly the flow you want. In larger systems, you can use two or more Sequence® pumps in parallel to multiply your flow. They can also be customized for saltwater use.
- Quality: Sequence® pumps are manufactured in the USA of the best materials available. The motors are specially designed and custom built for long term continuous duty. Each Sequence® pump is fully bench tested prior to shipping.
- Efficiency: Sequence® pumps produce a maximum flow rate with minimal electrical consumption. The money saved from lower operating costs, can pay for the pump in a matter of months.
- Reliability: Sequence ® pumps are industrial grade equipment. When properly installed, they provide you with years of dependable, trouble free service.
- Safety: Sequence® pumps are end-suction centrifugal units, designed to be placed outside the pond or water. This means no devastating 'oil slicks', no dangerous electrical situations, and no messy wading or diving to service the unit. This protects you as well as your fish!
- Economy: Draws 50% less power than comparable submersible pumps while giving more flow.
- Quiet: Sequence pumps installed near areas of relaxation and entertainment generate minimal noise levels For example, the 1/4 H.P. unit has 52 dB noise level at 10'. A normal conversation is 60 dB for reference.
- Motor Type: Our motors are totally enclosed for maximum protection. Their breakthrough design provides for ultra low watt consumption, along with low temperature rise.