In some situations it is easier to locate a compressor near an existing power supply that is far away from the pond and extend the tubing rather than run power down to pond’s edge.
- Typically a single, larger diameter, poly tubing will carry all the air from the compressor down to the edge of the pond where the valve assembly will be located. This prevents having to run multiple smaller lines between compressor and shore.
- These assemblies are simply an “adder” to the kit cost.
- A single line set up coming off the compressor is included along with a modified valve assembly for installation by the pond.
Simply order correct remote valve part number shown below along with your desired aeration kit, add the cost
shown below to the kit cost for total package price.
Rocking Piston Systems*
Single valve systems (PA34) do not need modification for remote operation
- RPA62 - price adder for two or three valve outlets, set up for 5/8" line
- RPA75 - price adder for four to six valve outlets, set up for 3/4" line
Rotary Vane Systems*
- RVA10 - price adder for two valve (PA50) outlets, set up for 1" line
- RVA12 - price adder for four to six valve outlets, set up for 11/4" line
*For dual compressor systems use quantity of two for remote valve assembly price adder