Nitto Kohki LA-60B Pump
The Linear-motor-driven Free Piston System (Pat.) has an internal piston inside the cylinder which is driven by an electro-magnet and spring system controlled by the alternating input current cycle. The piston thus forms a single combined structure of two usually different devices; motor and pump. The system is quiet and vibration free, and offers the advantages of easy maintenance and a long operating life.
- Super Quiet — you can barely hear them from only 5' away
- Super Energy Efficient — operates for only pennies per day
- Very Reliable — motors can often run constant for five to eight years
- Oil-less Design — provides clean, dry air with minimal maintenance
- UL listed for outdoor use
- Outlet: 5/8"
- 1 Year Warranty!
|Rate Airflow|| |
2.12 cfm / 60 lpm
|Rated Pressure||2.13 psig|
|Power Consumption||60 W @ 60 Hz|
|Running Current||1.2-1.4 amps|
|Noise Level||45 dB(A) Max. @ 1 meter|
|Power Consumption||60 W|
|Coil Insulation||UL Class A|
|Gross Weight||11.7 lbs|