We recommend that you use these small manifolds for aquariums. These small air manifolds can exert too much back pressure on your pump if used incorrectly. You may use these small air manifolds to split your air to ceramic type air stones for aquarium applications or in cases where you need to put air stones in various locations around the pond or filter. It allows you to vent off potential back pressure if you are not using all outlets. Use all available air outlets on the manifold. Do not restrict the air pumps ability to breathe and cool itself.
- Use the 6 way manifold only for HK 25L.
- Use the 12 way manifold for HK 40L to HK 60L.
- Use two (2) 12 way manifolds for the HK80L.
- Use three (3) or four (4) 12 way manifolds with HK 100L or 120L.
Connect the outlet of your air pump to a 6 or 12 way manifold. In case you are using multiple manifolds for the larger pumps, use 5/8" to 1" pipe or hose to connect multiple manifolds.
The manifold has 3/16" valves which control the outlet of air to your air stones or diffusers.
- 3/16" Valved Taps
- Available with 6 or 12 Taps
- Use 3/16" air hose for distances less than 3 feet and 1/4" air hose up to 5 feet.